On this page you will find various miscellaneous tidbits about Zyll.
2. To activate the teleportation power of the Ruby Ring and Pendant, simply drop them and pick them back up again.
3. Zyll's Robe permanently gives the Wizard the Sense Magic ability, while Zyll's Scroll gives the Wizard any missing spells.
4. Try and locate either the magic shield or the broadsword first, their powers can mean the difference between survival and an early death.
5. Press esc during the opening music to prevent random placement of treasures.
6. Try to locate scrolls early in the game to learn or enhance skills such as picking locks or finding hidden items.
7. The dragon can be easily killed with lit torches.
8. Touching the Black Orb will severely harm your player, so try to bring the great treasures to the room where the orb is found instead of moving it.
9. The Black Orb will extinguish all light sources except the brass lamp from the cliff, the scepter, and the light spell. Be sure to have one of these before entering the room or you may find yourself in the dark.
10. Watch out the chest on the balcony, it's a trap! However if you're sneaky you can still take it home with you by finishing the game in the room (although it doesn't count as a treasure).
2. It is possible to boat out of the underground cavern. Trying to take it north of the river causes the game to crash.
To activate this cheat do the following:
Return to Zyll